5-year Stairlift warranty with the Handicare 1100
Beechfield Stairlifts now offer an unbeatable 5-year warranty on the Handicare 1100 for extra peace of mind. The 5-year warranty covers the cost of replacement parts and labour in the unlikely event of a breakdown. Handicare stairlifts are built to an extremely high standard to ensure they are as reliable and robust as possible, but like any mechanical product, they need to be cared for and maintained to ensure a long life span.
2-year Curved stairlift warranty
As with any significant purchase in your home you must have the peace of mind of a good warranty. Beechfield Stairlifts provide a fully comprehensive 2 year warranty with every curved stairlift we install.
Our warranty is backed up by our highly skilled implementation engineers and our stairlift manufacturer.
When you choose a Handicare Stairlift from Beechfield Healthcare you are not only selecting a model that complies to British and European standards, you are also choosing a stairlift that has been made by a respected company with a tried and tested reputation for safety, reliability and innovation.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
All Handicare stairlifts come with a 1-year warranty as standard, to avail of an extended warranty, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Your stairlift must be inspected and serviced annually by an authorised Beechfield Stairlift engineer for the warranty to remain valid.
- Any servicing and repair work must be carried out by an authorised Beechfield Stairlifts engineer.
- The warranty excludes damage arising from misuse and/or neglect.
- The 5-year warranty is applicable to new Handicare 1100 residential stairlifts and excludes commercial or communal stairlifts.
- Warranties are not transferable and once a stairlift is removed or sold, the warranty is deemed void.
- Please note, the warranty does not cover stairlift batteries.