The Handicare Elegance is a part of the Freecurve stairlift range. It is the perfect stairlift solution for a spiral, narrow or steep staircase with limited space. The Freecurve can overcome the toughest staircase challenges. Custom built to fit your staircase, this unique and elegant single-track stairlift is available in a variety of colours to match your home décor.
The Handicare Elegance stairlift seat combines elegant design with refined comfort, due in part to its super-soft upholstery. The seat has stylish upholstery with a luxurious feel and the upholstery’s protective layer means that the stairlift seat is both durable and easy to clean.
The Freecurve Elegance is also available in 2 configurations: (1) the Rembrandt follows a path around the internal bend (normally, the bannister side) and (2) the Van Gogh follows the outside of the bend (normally, the wall side).
Buying a stairlift from Beechfield Stairlifts has never been easier! We have partnered with Flexi-Fi, so you can now spread the cost of your stairlift.
- Swivel radius: 685-730mm Van Gogh | 705-750mm Rembrandt
- Minimum wall to seat back 100mm Van Gogh | 120mm Rembrandt
- Seat depth 390mm Van Gogh | 390mm Rembrandt
- Minimum folded width to footplate 410mm Van Gogh | 430mm Rembrandt
- Minimum open width to edge of footplate 620mm Van Gogh | 640mm Rembrandt
- Armrest width – external 570-590mm Van Gogh | 570-590mm Rembrandt
- Armrest width – internal 440-460mm Van Gogh | 440-460mm Rembrandt
- Seat back height 420mm Van Gogh | 420mm Rembrandt
- Footplate to seat height 495mm Van Gogh | 495mm Rembrandt
- Minimum footplate height 133mm Van Gogh | 133mm Rembrandt
- Bottom parking space required 650mm Van Gogh | 650mm Rembrandt
- Minimum track intrusion into staircase 170mm Van Gogh | 190mm Rembrandt
- Maximum weight limit 125kg
- Speed 0.11m/sec (approx)
- Maximum staircase angle 60°
- Safety sensors designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstructions
- Emergency stop
- Retractable seat belt
- Key operated switch
- Battery backup
Our multi-storey stairlift
The Vermeer has been designed specifically for multi-storey houses and apartment block stairwells. Also, for houses with a spiral staircase this stairlift is the best solution. In principle it is identical to the Rembrandt and Van Gogh in terms of technique, appearance and materials. Standard with foldable footplate and swivel-seat.
Our stairlift for your outside bend, giving you the most secured feeling
One of the most popular stairlifts in the world it provides a safe, smooth and comfortable ride up even the most complicated of staircases. It consists of a single tubular track, which is less than 8 cm. in diameter. Moreover, the track is available in three standard colours and optional in any RAL colour for an additional charge. It runs almost silently and the most compact design allows plenty of space for other stair users.
Special stairlift design for the inside bend of the stairs leaving plenty of space on your stairs
The track of the Rembrandt stairlift runs above the narrow side of the stairs, the broad section of the stairs remains completely free for other stair users. The track comes in three standard colour choices; cream, grey and brown, but can be supplied in any RAL colour as a "special" order.