The Handicare classic stairlift seat is a durable solution offered in a choice of three colours and it comes with a retractable seat belt as standard.
The Handicare Classic is a part of the Freecurve stairlift range. It is the perfect stairlift solution for a spiral, narrow or steep staircase with limited space. The Freecurve can overcome the toughest staircase challenges. Custom built to fit your staircase, this unique and elegant single-track stairlift is available in a variety of colours to match your home décor.
The Freecurve Elegance is also available in 2 configurations: (1) the Rembrandt follows a path around the internal bend (normally, the bannister side) and (2) the Van Gogh follows the outside of the bend (normally, the wall side).
HANDICARE CLASSIC STAIRLIFT
The Classic seat can be combined with a hinge or drop nose track The single rail system comes in a choice of three colours as standard: cream, grey or brown.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOOTREST
CHOICE OF 2 SEAT POSITIONS
SELECTION OF 3 SEAT COLOURS
RETRACTABLE SEAT BELT
AVAILABLE IN 3 STANDARD TRACK COLOURS
- Swivel radius: 645-715mm Van Gogh | 665-735mm Rembrandt
- Minimum wall to seat back 100mm Van Gogh | 120mm Rembrandt
- Seat depth 370mm Van Gogh | 370mm Rembrandt
- Minimum folded width to footplate 404mm Van Gogh | 424mm Rembrandt
- Minimum open width to edge of footplate 624mm Van Gogh | 644mm Rembrandt
- Armrest width – external 555mm Van Gogh | 555mm Rembrandt
- Armrest width – internal 439mm Van Gogh | 439mm Rembrandt
- Seat back height 430mm Van Gogh | 430mm Rembrandt
- Footplate to seat height 452mm Van Gogh | 452mm Rembrandt
- Minimum footplate height 133mm Van Gogh | 133mm Rembrandt
- Bottom parking space required 650mm Van Gogh | 650mm Rembrandt
- Minimum track intrusion into staircase 170mm Van Gogh | 190mm Rembrandt
- Maximum weight limit 125kg
- Speed 0.11m/sec (approx)
- Maximum staircase angle 60°
- Safety sensors designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstructions
- Emergency stop
- Retractable seat belt
- Key operated switch
- Footrest safety edges
Our multi-storey stairlift
The Vermeer has been designed specifically for multi-storey houses and apartment block stairwells. Also, for houses with a spiral staircase this stairlift is the best solution. In principle it is identical to the Rembrandt and Van Gogh in terms of technique, appearance and materials. Standard with foldable footplate and swivel-seat.
Our stairlift for your outside bend, giving you the most secured feeling
One of the most popular stairlifts in the world it provides a safe, smooth and comfortable ride up even the most complicated of staircases. It consists of a single tubular track, which is less than 8 cm. in diameter. Moreover, the track is available in three standard colours and optional in any RAL colour for an additional charge. It runs almost silently and the most compact design allows plenty of space for other stair users.
Special stairlift design for the inside bend of the stairs leaving plenty of space on your stairs
The track of the Rembrandt stairlift runs above the narrow side of the stairs, the broad section of the stairs remains completely free for other stair users. The track comes in three standard colour choices; cream, grey and brown, but can be supplied in any RAL colour as a "special" order.